Our process is different. We look at more than just the black and white numbers. We consider a variety of factors and listen to your ministry’s unique story.
Complete the Loan Inquiry Form and we will contact you to discuss your unique needs.
In preparation for your loan, we will talk with you to get a picture of your ministry and needs. This information will be used to guide you to the best loan solution for your ministry. Topics for discussion may include the following:
- Description of your ministry
- Current weekly attendance
- Estimated property values
- Current debt load
- Goals and purpose for the loan
Loan Programs & Terms
Once your loan consultant learns about you and the unique needs of your ministry, they will make recommendations on the best solution we can offer your ministry. To ensure that you understand the proposed solution, they will also walk through:
- Who we are and what we stand for
- The difference between residential & commercial loans
- Various options/rates based on qualifications and initial fees
- Closing process and construction draw process
- Terms and conditions of a loan with FCR
After a loan solution is determined, the loan application must be completed. Your consultant will assist you with any questions you may have, review the application, and submit it for approval.
Upon approval of your loan request, your consultant will provide you with a letter of approval containing the final loan amount and the loan terms and conditions. Your loan will be scheduled for closing once you have accepted and signed this letter.